PAGES

Sunday, May 8, 2005

The work & the break

Yesterday, a colleague called me a workaholic. May be because I am mostly seen doing something at my desk in the office. I don't know if I am a workaholic, but it is a fact that I don't like to idle away time. When time goes waste, I feel really bad, guilty.

Even though I am always doing something at home and office, there is always things pending to be done. While I aim to do 10 out 10 things I had planned, if at least 7 are done, it is good enough for me.

I have read that it is very important to just stop working and take a break. And, I will be doing precisely that. I am off to Bhopal today. It will be burning hot there, but the change will definitely be worth it. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Adios and have a nice hol. All work and no play will make you a dull journo. And we cannot have that.

    ReplyDelete