Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tiles fall off Discovery

Discovery lifted off yesterday. The day before, NASA issued a strange statement. That the shuttle will be launched even if it is not fully fit to fly. I thought it was most strange, if nothing else. There was no controversy over this remark. Still strange!

And today, I find news and video clips of a tile falling off the shuttle. And, missing tiles were the main reason for the previous disaster.

Are the astronauts up there in space know of the tiles falling off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.