Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bangalore's problems in the world media

Bangalore's achievements in the IT sector is internationally renowned. Now, the infrastructure problems of the city is also out in the international media. The story put out by the Associated Press from Bangalore has been picked up by quite a few international news organisations. Some of them are:

Washington Post
Computer Partner (Netherlands)
Bradenton Herald (Herald Today, US)
International Herald Tribune (from New York Times by its Bangalore Correspondent)
Silicon India, California (from Agency reports)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.