Friday, June 29, 2007

Omgili: new discussion seach engine

Stumbled on a site called Omgili. It searches millions of discussion sites and message boards and tells you "what people are saying about anything and everything".

"Omgili is your way to find 'subjective information'. As opposed to traditional search engines, which search for sites and pages, Omgili finds consumer opinions, debates, discussions, personal experiences, answers and solutions," says the owners of the Omgili, that was established in December last year.

Yet to explore this relatively new site. Looks interesting.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.