Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another scandal hits UPA govt

We now have another corruption scandal hitting the UPA govt as if all the existing troubles aren't enough. And this involves India's premier space agency Isro which is one of the world's highly regarded technology institutions

And to make matters worse Prime Minister Manmohan Singh handles space portfolio. With the opposition still not relenting on the need for a JPC probe into the telecom scandal, things are hardly looking bright for the UPA govt.

Earlier I thought the govt was winning the PR battle with the opposition. But now the pressure is so much more on the govt. If the govt does not get into some serious damage control measures without losing time the raging corruption scandals could very well cost the Congress the Lok Sabha election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.