Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trinity circle-Ulsoor stretch is two-way

This partcular stretch of road in Bangalore was always two-way. Then sometime in mid-last decade it was made one way because of the huge volume of traffic. Traffic could flow only from Ulsoor to Trinity circle.

That became quite a pain for lots of people who stay near Ulsoor market. They had to take a long detour via Gurudwara and Murphy Town to reach their destination.

Then everyone put up with it as an inevitable compromise for Bangalore's development. Now after a long time the stretch is again two way much to the relef of many people of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.