Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Japan tour - Day 2

The day of Google's Mobile Revolution event. It was a show casing of multiple uses of the smartphone bringing the world to our palm as it were. There were presentations by many Googlers behind Android, translation, voice recognitions etc.

The refrain was future is all about Android and smartphones. Speakers illustrated how the OS was becoming popular by the day and how it is making our daily lives easier. India journalists met with some of the key speakers for separate interactions in the post-lunch session.

It was a rainy and windy day here. There is forecast of storm hitting Tokyo tomorrow morning. Hope it passes fast and weather clears.

If the weather is clear I hope to go around the city tomorrow. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed. crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.