Tuesday, November 2, 2004

America is voting

America is voting. Just 4.5% of world population is deciding on who is the world's most powerful person.

I am asked why we are so excited. Why not? Whether you like it or not, America's influence runs across the world. Politicaly, socially, economically, culturally we are all affected (not necessarily in a bad way always.) However hard you try, it is very difficult to remain aloof. It's quite obvious to merit any elaboration.

In just about five hours, we will get the trends provided either Bush or Kerrry has taken a good lead. And, in 12 hours time we should know whether Bush has kept the job or lost it. And the race is close, or if the poll goes to court, then wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.