Thursday, November 25, 2004

Disturbing stories of pontiff


I got too busy with work. Thus the delay in posting. In the meanwhile, the stories surrounding the Kanchi Mutt in general, and Sri Jayendra Saraswati and the juniour pontiff in particular, are really shocking. I am quite wary about post anything I got to hear from various sources in Tamil Nadu, since much of it is quite scandalous. And more importantly, there'sn't any way of knowing if they are true. The three major news magazines -- India Today, Outlook and The Week -- have featured the case on the covers. I have just bought them. And, it looks like there is much to read there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.