Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford University Commencement Address




This is from the official Youtube channel of Stanford University -- http://www.youtube.com/StanfordUniversity

A clipping of the great, memorable Commencement Address by Steve Jobs at the Stanford University in 2005. The whole of this inspirational speech is full of Quotable Quotes. He talks of three simple stories from his life... "Joining the Dots", "Life and Loss" and "Death", and the famous "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" quote.

A must-listen... even if you have heard this before.

RIP Steve Jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.