Sunday, July 9, 2006

Sports extravaganza

What an evening it'll be today!

4.30 pm: Bangalore Derby.

6.30 pm: Wimbledon Men's Final
11.30 pm: Soccer World Cup Final

At Wimbledon, it will be one of the best matches. The Australian Open champion, Roger Federer, taking on French Open champion, Rafael Nadal. It's the first time since 1952, that the pair who played the final in Paris would also be playing the Wimbledon final. It's really difficult to see who will win, though my guess is Federer will.

In the World Cup, I am with France, which is a stronger team than Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.