Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Uneasy

Theme: Emotions
This word reminds me of the famous Shakespeare quote: Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown. 

Many achievements and attributes look glorious from the outside, but inside that person, they weigh a ton. 

If I am uncomfortable, restless or apprehensive, I am uneasy. 

Some instances that make me uneasy:

A dress that doesn't fit me properly.

Someone who is not known to me gets too close.

Inappropriate comments or mocking statements and comments.  

When people don't respect other people's choices and views.

When I am expecting something that I have a feeling will not be a pleasant experience.

How I deal with it:

Accept and face it head-on.

Change the topic. Focus on something else.

Do something constructive and focus on it.

Turn to my 'comfort bank' and pick something that makes me feel good.

(I'm participating in #AtoZChallenge and #BlogchatterA2Z)

4 comments:

  1. I know that uneasy feeling. I know it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that these factors make me uneasy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We’re always uneasy when it’s noisy outside, but mostly it’s quiet.
    Love
    Locksley at George's GP World

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I have to be careful when i write my comment here. HeHeHe.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.